Corporate Bank Account Opening
A company – be it onshore or offshore – will require a bank account to undertake any kind of business.
Bank account opening in UAE can be a challenging process. Let us assist you in opening a bank account, guiding you through each stage.
Guaranteed within 10 working days.
Some of the Requirements are:
- Company Trade Licence;
- Certificate of Registration;
- Share Certificate(s);
- Company Memorandum & Articles of Association;
- Board Resolution empowering a Company Officer to open the account;
- Passport copies for shareholders and authorised signatories.
- Required documents will vary depending on the bank and the corporate structure of the company. Companies with corporate shareholders that are outside the UAE will be required to notarise and attest all parent company documents in the country of origin and again in the UAE.